Following a “Best of Electronics” win at ICAST 2014 in Orlando, Florida, Humminbird is proud to announce additional models to the acclaimed ONIX™ fish-finder family.
Humminbird’s new ONIX™ NT (Non-Tactile) offers anglers and boaters the same easy-to-use, unparalleled technologies, features and available add-ons, but with traditional keypad control only.
“With ONIX NT, we continue down the path of offering customers the most powerful features on the water at a real-world price,” says Dale Logue, Director of Marketing, Humminbird. “ONIX NT represents the perfect unit for anglers or boaters who are installing multiple ONIX units – or for users who prefer keypad control only.”
At the core of the new units, users will discover all the advantages of powerful Humminbird sonar, advanced navigation and Humminbird imaging technologies, with an easy-to-use menu, intuitive button placement and joystick-style toggle control and track wheel.
Humminbird ONIX NT
ONIX NT is currently available in four models (ONIX 8 SI NT, ONIX 10 SI NT, ONIX 8 NT, ONIX 10 NT), offering anglers the sonar, imaging and navigation features they need most. All units feature 1024H x 768V best-in-class screen resolution on 10.4- or 8.4-inch high-definition displays with bright graphics readable in harsh sunlight.
- HD Side Imaging/HD Down Imaging (ONIX 8 SI NT & ONIX 10 SI NT)
- DualBeam PLUS Sonar w/SwitchFire
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Internal Precision GPS
- Built-In Tri-Fuel Cartography, including Navionics®, C-MAP® by Jeppesen® and Humminbird Charts
- Humminbird LakeMaster® AutoChart™ Live for real-time, custom mapping
- FUSION-Link audio for navigation of stereo sources and music library control (supports iPod, iPhone, USB devices and DVD players)
- SmartStrike™ predictive fish patterning software
- Dual SD Card Slots
- C-MAP® 4D High Resolution Bathymetry by Jeppesen®
- Navionics® Gold/HotMaps
- Navionics® Platinum+
- Humminbird LakeMaster Digital GPS Charts
- Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link™
- Low, Medium or High-Frequency CHIRP, exclusive to Humminbird
- 360 Imaging™
- IP Marine Camera
- Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deep-water use
- To obtain 1000 watts, optional deepwater transducer required